I had it on my phone, but never used it. So I either deleted or ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

LS1powered no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't find BB Messenger anymore

Advertisement

I had it on my phone, but never used it. So I either deleted or "hid" the icon, can't remember. Anyway, I have a friend going through a divorce and wants to stay in touch with BBM. I can't figure out how to get it going. I have an icon for "compose" but not sure that's it. I still have the app installed in my applications list. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Well if you hid it press menu button to where all your icons are displayed and press your menu button again and a little list will show up the says unhide show all. Click on show all and it'll display all icons that are hidden or shown. Hopefully it'll be there. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TroyL65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241D7FF7
    If you deleted it you need to get the OS and reinstall the BB messenger I deleted mine and that's how I got it back.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    If its showing in you apps list it's probably hidden as Johnny says. Try that and let us know if it comes back for you. It isn't the compose icon. Also you and your friend must have the BB Data plan added in order to use BBM.

~via Lavaberry (wap.pinstack.com)~

LS1powered no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got it. I text'd my PIN to my friend. She then sent a request to my phone. I suddenly got the BBM icon back on my main screen. All is good.

Thanks!