Hi everyone. I found a way to convert ota jar files into cod files. If ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8

Can't do OTA? Need an app?

Advertisement

Hi everyone.

I found a way to convert ota jar files into cod files. If someone has a program that they want but can't get the cod file with the alx to do a DM install then hit me up. I'll do the conversion for free and get it to you. I figured its about time I gave back to the community and this is the way that I'm doing it.

Give me any jar file and I'll send you back a cod file with an alx file good for installation with DM.

Time permitting ofcorse... Not sure what the work load will be like.

cass921 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Can't do OTA? Need an app?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thats cool thanks when I think of anything I want to convert I will get back to you

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Can't do OTA? Need an app?

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Hi everyone.

I found a way to convert ota jar files into cod files. If someone has a program that they want but can't get the cod file with the alx to do a DM install then hit me up. I'll do the conversion for free and get it to you. I figured its about time I gave back to the community and this is the way that I'm doing it.

Give me any jar file and I'll send you back a cod file with an alx file good for installation with DM.

Time permitting ofcorse... Not sure what the work load will be like.
    Best way to give back is to do a little write up of how you did it and what you need to do it. Then we don't waste your time and everyone learns