Scenario: 8130 on vzw. Desktop Manager 4.3 I use redirector to get my work email, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mf9point8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot Sync Outlook Cal to 8130 using DM

Advertisement

Scenario:
    8130 on vzw. Desktop Manager 4.3 I use redirector to get my work email, this is working fine. I use the sync through DM to move my calendar entries over to my BB. Long story short I accidently wiped my bb this am. I used a backup file through DM to put all of my settings/stuff back on. After, everything was working flawlessly except I am unable to sync calendar entires in Outlook 2003 to my bb as I have been doing. I can sync a memo (note) between the two. Please help. I reinstaleld DM but it didnt work. I have searched through at least 15 threads and couldnt find anything to remedy this either.

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Cannot Sync Outlook Cal to 8130 using DM

this is the same for me on my bes, the only way i've found to sync to my home pc is to delete service books and sync, then you gotta have your bes admin re-open your seat on the bes. but you could also have your bes admin loosen some of the policy's and possibly sync at home. they wont do this for me so i'm not to sure

o1sowise no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Cannot Sync Outlook Cal to 8130 using DM

Did you use the wipe command/feature?
    Have you pulled the battery lately?