Hey all, here is my situation. I manage all my tasks through the Calendar. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

xxaoxx no está en línea Stack level 1

Cannot remove recurring appointments! How??

Advertisement

Hey all, here is my situation. I manage all my tasks through the Calendar.
    I created several 'appointments' to happen daily. One of the appointments is set for 11:30am-12:30pm every day. I no longer need this appointment but if I go to Calendar and 'delete' this appointment it does not ask me to delete Occurrence or Series. How do I delete the entire series of these appointments??

If I open this 11:30am appointment right now, the Recurrence is set at None but it reoccurs everyday!

Very stressful, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Are you syncing with Outlook?

I know that sometimes, outlook will break up a reoccurring appointment into multiple single appointments. Therefore, if you delete the series in Outlook, it will delete all of them the next time you sync.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. Have you tried pulling the battery? It solves a multitude of problems...
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

xxaoxx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    Are you syncing with Outlook?

I know that sometimes, outlook will break up a reoccurring appointment into multiple single appointments. Therefore, if you delete the series in Outlook, it will delete all of them the next time you sync.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. Have you tried pulling the battery? It solves a multitude of problems...
    Unfortunately I think you are correct. Either way, good advice so thank you.

I am syncing my BB with Gmail Calendar sync and I just checked Gmail Calendar, it does seem as if it broke up all reoccuring appointments into multiple single appointments. I am deleting it now but unfortunately (like that famous law), it's not syncing at the moment.