Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Jbee One last attempt...call provider, get insurance on BB device, back-up device, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Jbee View Post
    One last attempt...call provider, get insurance on BB device, back-up device, get 2lb hammer and box of kleenex, take hammer & smash device repeatedly...(one xtra 4 me), now take box of kleenex, wipe tears from eyes, snot from nose...call provider and tell them "there's been an accident." Cry as best you can to rep, hope it is a female or BB nerd(like me.) who can sympathize w/ your loss. Order new phone...Wait for phone shipment in 24hrs. Restore device...live @ one w/the universe....Just a suggestion.
    LOL i think you can only purchase insurance within 30 days of purchasing the phone :cry:
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Sorry about that, insanity sets in after 14 hours of no sleep...just ignore that.

p.s.-my brothers wife pays monthly for insurance for her phone.(Natural-born klutz!) It can be purchased at any time...that is, through VZ. Wireless.

sourena no está en línea Stack level 1
    hehe ... Good sense of humor Jbee:--) Also I wonder even if you restore the data from the smashed phone to the new phone that the password lock problem will be restored along with it, no?

There's probably a simple solution to the lock problem, that we are all bypassing by complicating it....not sure what it is though!

PIN/ID
    N/A
    i guess ill just have to wait for 4.5...and not be able to use certain apps till then...

WHY!?!?!?!? lol

PIN/ID
    N/A
    thanks for trying to help all

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I'm sure, but my brain is slowly ~~~~******

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123