Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jrlviper Does anyone know how to sync the address book from groupwise ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Can you update address book via PC

Quote Originally Posted by jrlviper
    Does anyone know how to sync the address book from groupwise to their blackberry without using Blackberry Enterprise Server?

I don't know why RIM would show it as a supported software, without telling users that they would need the BES (priced at $3000 for a single lic. and $4000 for 20) in order for the sync to take place. Nowhere in the documentation does it say
    I don't use Groupwise so can't verify it's operation, but when I go to Configure Syncronization and Select Contacts, I have the Option to select two different versions of Groupwise. I am not on BES, and have installed desktop manager 4.2 SP 2 using the Internet Option.

See the Attachment for a screen shot
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jutjits no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Can you update address book via PC

Quote Originally Posted by jlesh
    ~via BB ( up on my previous post, as Vinny78 said you can sync your BB's "Contacts" on your PC, but not with the Blackberry Software. You need to use one of the supported programs which I will list below:
    -ACT 4.0/2000/6.0
    -ASCII Text File Importer/Exporter
    -GroupWise 5.5/6.0
    -Lotus Notes 4.5/4.6/5.0/6.0/6.5
    -Lotus Organizer 5.0/6.0
    -Microsoft Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003(XP)
    -Microsoft Schedule+7.5
    -Microsoft Schedule+Default
    In the Desktop Manager software, use Intellisync to sync the contacts, however, I don't want to confuse anyone. Intellisync does not provide a program to sync with, only a means to sync your BB contacts with one of the additional programs I listed above. There are many options in the Intellisync area of the software for syncing your info that you will have to select to fit your personal wants and needs. Hope this helps and clears some things up. Feel free to reply to the post with any additional questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12