Is there a way or a program rather that allows you to fax using a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Smokem no está en línea Stack level 2

Can you send or recieve faxes with BB

Advertisement

Is there a way or a program rather that allows you to fax using a BB and has anybody used or had any experience with it?
    Thanks!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Can you send or recieve faxes with BB

If there are still any programs around that let you fax via email I would think that would work.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

BeamBerry is a good one for PDF's. If your printer is on a wireless network you can print fromit. I would love to have a program you could email to a fax machine and have it print out without paying for the service.

andrebsd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240F09FB

To send faxes for free, use www.scanr.com or www.qipit.com you just email the image over (if you took a picture of the document you want to fax) or type the text as an email. It then forwards it out as a fax.

To recieve faxes for free, use www.k7.net they fax to your number (only 206 area available) and it forwards the message an image attachment back to you.

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

MasterDoc is supposed to handle faxing although I don't have any experience with it cause it's kind of expensive. IMO it would be worth it if you could actually edit word docs and xls...