I am new to Blackberry (after years as a sidekick user). Is there a way ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

usesofsugar no está en línea Stack level 1

can you create email folders?

Advertisement

I am new to Blackberry (after years as a sidekick user). Is there a way to create folders for your email? And why is the view all messages (as in sent and received all on the same list)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: can you create email folders?

As far as I know there is not a way to create subfolders on your bb for email. There may be a 3rd party program that can do this, I'm not aware of one. I'm sure someone out there knows.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

If you want to only see the received messages, you can change the settings by going to the Options menu from the Inbox.

Welcome to the Stacks!
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I use ideasmatrix from www.rexwireless.com for storage of emails. Limitless folders editable ,Backed up on their site. Trial 30 days. .All you do is on dropdown menu of email is select/copytoclipboard/inject into selected folder. Havn't seen anything this good for free!
    Last edited by seabirdone; 09-29-2007 at 01:57 PM.