Okay so i have PAM (Phone as modem) on my account with sprint. Im moving ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Striker911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180F95E

Can this be done? PAM

Advertisement

Okay so i have PAM (Phone as modem) on my account with sprint. Im moving in a few days and won't be able to get internet for about a month or so. I know I can connect my pearl to my computer and go on it that way but is it possible for me to i guess its calles an access point with my computer?

What im looking into trying to to is make my computer a wifi spot or maybe a router and connect my xbox wireless less to it to get the signal

make sense???

BB--provide internet to the computer----computer provide internet for my xbox

BB_KC_Boy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2079E897
    your BB can not do that.

Only through USB to a Computer can do the Config for that. Sprint will walk you through setting it up on your computer but the only way to do it on a XBox is a XBox with Linux on it. Also the connection will be to slow to use for that and the Ping is to high.
    T- Mobile G1 using Cyanogen Build 4.1.11.1 Android 1.6 On T-Mobile Network
    Running a Hero Based Theme

I AM A PC AND LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Striker911 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3180F95E
    well i have set up the pam to my computer i can get on with no problem.... my main thing is trying to see if the wireless adaptor that xbox offers would be able to pick up signal from my computer