today i updated my blackberry to a latter OS and it completed successful it said ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

joshm6946 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can someone please help me!

Advertisement

today i updated my blackberry to a latter OS and it completed successful it said but it was on the hourglass forever and wouldnt start up so i tried to reinstall it and the same thing, now im to the point were im wanting to downgrade but NOW my computer wont even recognize the phone and i even tried >>>"How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected"

and that didnt even work so I'm out of ideas. I tried to take the battery out and reinstall the older OS by selecting USB PIN but theres no USB PIN only USB, <None>, and COM3. and when I try to detect USB it doesn't detect it. I know this couldnt be a hardware issue because a couple of hours ago this phone worked fine, I just installed a newer OS (Rogers) and even deleted the vendor file and it said it was successful but it was on the hour glass for along time and was even liek that after the second reinstall and now I'm trying to downgrade and now its to the point were it wont even detect the phone!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Not sure what version or what bb you have. Did you back up your bb? Sometimes I have to have my phone hooked up and sometimes it won't recognize it until I have desktop up and running then plug in bb. I know this probably doesn't help much. Not sure compatability is an issue with the new os. I know my 8100 won't recognize Rogers when I just did an update to it, but it didn't mess with what I had. Sorry its a pain

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    might have to do a wipe if you can get your bb up