Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 I need help here also. My 2nd Pearl has died and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I need help here also. My 2nd Pearl has died and I have a few activation codes for apps on it that I need. These were in emails but I copied them to Notes and saved the Notes but forgot to do a backup. Will I be able to recover these codes somehow? They are JiveTalk, Spider Solitaire, KaGlom, and Sudoku. I know all I have to do is email the developers with my PIN when I get the new device but I wanted to see if there was a different way I could recover these.

Your games you can always redownload them. And if you are having a hard time getting the games and ill help you redownload them but the easiest way to get the other apps is to just contact the developer. And what do u mean your pearl just died?

VeryBerry no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: can someone please help me ????

Quote Originally Posted by infamous4174
    i took off the phone tracker and weather
    My guess was gonna be those apps...personally I wouldn't install apps coming from that site. JMO. Not on my pearl no way. BTW: what was wrong with call call log/minute tracker on the pearl?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: can someone please help me ????

I'm think that was the app that was causing the problem. I've never heard of it before until this post. Most of the time if it's a good app it will be on here, or at least talked about. Who knows though.

p.s. the site does look a little fishy...hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123