I am trying to work an application and the company who is helping, is asking ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2

can someone help...debug log?

Advertisement

I am trying to work an application and the company who is helping, is asking for me to get my debug log and forward it to them...everything that I have researched is mentioning BES so the enterprise server... I am not running with BES and not finding anyways to get the debug log. Or if anyone has tried the dexrex application where you can save text with an online database... Maybe someone could help me because mine isn't working! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks stackers

Via bb-my best friend lol

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    From your home screen hold the alt key and type lglg

This will bring up your event log, then press the menu key and select Copy Day's Contents. You can then paste that into an email to send to the developer.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

dexrexllc no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ldeaton05 View Post
    I am trying to work an application and the company who is helping, is asking for me to get my debug log and forward it to them...everything that I have researched is mentioning BES so the enterprise server... I am not running with BES and not finding anyways to get the debug log. Or if anyone has tried the dexrex application where you can save text with an online database... Maybe someone could help me because mine isn't working! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks stackers

Via bb-my best friend lol
    @ldeaton05: If you are trying to access your debug log for Dexrex, you can get to it via: dexrex icon (on desktop) > blackberry button > advanced options> send debug log

If you have any other questions, feel free to post to this thread or drop us a line at dexrex.com/Contact.php