Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just an FYI to my fellow stackers if you guys dont know. I was converting ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nlewis44 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

I can pull purchased songs from Itunes and put them directly on my 8130 Pearl!!

Advertisement

Just an FYI to my fellow stackers if you guys dont know. I was converting songs from Itunes then putting them on my VZW 8130. Its a timely process, so I started to put them on my phone without converting them from MP4a and MP4b and they work. Most people know that when you buy from Itunes, they give it to u in a format where u cant change the format and essentially cant play the songs on anything other than a burned CD or your Ipod. Well, not anymore. I move it from Itunes straight to the phone. Again, just an FYI.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: I can pull purchased songs from Itunes and put them directly on my 8130 Pearl!!

Great thanks

tackdetack no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: I can pull purchased songs from Itunes and put them directly on my 8130 Pearl!!

thanx alot!!!
    -You don't need eyes to see, You need Vision.

yoyoboy no está en línea Stack level 2

Are these songs you've purchased through itunes or from a cd/itunes plus?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID

These are .99cent songs in that mp4a and mp4b format. they aren't the DRM free songs. I was shocked it worked too.but I'm glad it does.I think the phone does the magic.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

That's great news. Thanks for sharing!

erick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23ff9086

What are you using to play the songs? I put it on my Blackberry 8100 and tried to play it with the default player. It does not see the file on my phone. What OS are you running on your phone?
    The first step to curing your (Blackberry) addiction is admitting your addicted. What addiction, I don't have an addiction!!!

PIN/ID

I have verizon 8130 OS 4.3~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Zekialstone no está en línea Stack level 3

What is the difference between 8100 and 8130? You just bought them on your phone, then OTA them?

PIN/ID

I don't know the differnce other than. 8130 is newer, I think. I'm talking about Itunes and songs I bought for my Ipod.I didn't buy them on mmyhone nor did I get them OTA.I moved them from my itunes folder, to my phone. Just drag and drop really, even the purchas
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

It's probably the OS. Can someone else with an 8130 confirm this?

I know for certain 4.2 OSs do not support those formats.

PIN/ID

This is using roxio, but it isjust drag and drop.can someone else confirm this please?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea if you're using ROXIO then it will convert the files for you. Basically re-encoding it and dropping the DRM

I was under the impression this was "drag and drop". Yea if you use "drag and drop" I don't think it's possible since the DRM will stay. Just from my experience.

irissalu no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeS on the Verizon 8130 pearl you can play music bought from itunes

PIN/ID

I found it interesting that the songs that are on my phone are still in M4p format. Actually, when you pull it over, it doesnt give you an option to convert it. So, this means that it plays Itunes songs as they are.It has a codec or something I guess. Whooo hooo!! Take that Apple!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast