I'd like to know if I missed calls by either having the LED light flash ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mrwma237 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Can LED flash for missed calls?

Advertisement

I'd like to know if I missed calls by either having the LED light flash or alerting me with a tone. Is there an option?

fbriceno97 Guest

Re: Can LED flash for missed calls?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The blackberry itself just will give a short period of time (don't remenber how much) of led notification and there's no option to enable a tone as reminder (such as nokia, motorola). For this you have to go to Profiles -> Advance Options -> Select the profile you want to edit -> Select the even you want to change for example SMS -> goto Repeat Notification and choose LED flashing. (Again this won't last forever)

Also you can try the following app:

Blackberry Alerts is a program that let you customize led colors for differents events and a one tone as reminder.

You can get it at handango.com

Cheers!

Jockobasi no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Can LED flash for missed calls?

Quote Originally Posted by mrwma237
    I'd like to know if I missed calls by either having the LED light flash or alerting me with a tone. Is there an option?
    Honestly, I dont know how it happened, but whenever I miss a message or call my LED indicator flashes red. Usually it flashes green. Has this ever happened for anyone else?