Hello everyone, I'm using BlackBerry Pearl 8100 with iPhone Zen II theme. I've changed my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

prototype00 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can I change the screensaver?

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I'm using BlackBerry Pearl 8100 with iPhone Zen II theme. I've changed my wallpaper, but now I'd also like to change the screensaver that appears automatically when the keyboard is blocked, because it's really ugly in contrast with the wallpaper. Does anybody has a clue of how to change it?

Thanks!!!

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Can I change the screensaver?

if memory serves the locked screen is part of the theme and can only be changed in the process of making a new theme.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

My wallpaper displays when the keyboard is locked using the BB Dimension Zen theme.

Are you using a .JPG, AND is it under either Pictures on your device, or under BlackBerry\Pictures on your SD card?

Do you have the latest OS (4.2.1 or higher)?
    JerryD

prototype00 no está en línea Stack level 1

melissaox: And I suppose that with only .cod and .alx I can't modify the theme, can I?

jdellasala: you misunderstood me, or I didn't express my problem correctly. I actually can see my wallpaper, as any other Blabkberry user. What I'm talking about is screensaver, which is not the same than wallpaper. When you lock your keyboard (holding * key or through the menu), appears a different picture, which is the screensaver, not the wallpaper. I was asking if I could change this screensaver.

ahmadshinnawy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the same problem. Unfortunately, you can't modify it. I know it sucks, but we shall wait and see if any genius comes up with smth new!