where can i find this games?? or how i can transform this games? to .alx ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Reivaj no está en línea Stack level 1

where can i find games for mi blackberry pearl?? or how i can transform java games

Advertisement

where can i find this games?? or how i can transform this games? to .alx or .cod?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: where can i find games for mi blackberry pearl?? or how i can transform java games

to find games go to mobileblackberry.com from your BB and there are tons of games, ringers, and themes you can peruse and download to your hearts content...just make sure you have an unlimited data plan or you'll be charged for data usage that you go over...hope this helps

Reivaj no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: where can i find games for mi blackberry pearl?? or how i can transform java game

what is a data plan?? and.. who have splinter cell double agent?? for blackberry?? or rainbow six?? :S what is the version of the java in bb pearl?

adam_in_48060 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: where can i find games for mi blackberry pearl?? or how i can transform java game

a data plan is something that your carrier offers so you can browse the internet with your BB. plans vary in price. so if you are going to be reading and sending email and or surfing websites on your BB alot then you should get the unlimated plan. or you can opt for a smaller plan that only allows a curtain amount of KB per month.