Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

True if you just keep the demo version. Once bought you convert everything you want. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Hotkiller no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How can I download iTunes songs (that I have purchased) to my Pearl 8100?

Advertisement

True if you just keep the demo version.
    Once bought you convert everything you want. It's worth it if you purchase a lot of songs on i-tunes and change frequently your media to listen to them (for instance, home we have 3 ipods + phone etc...).

mracing5625 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey guys sorry but i didnt find a thread but what software do we use to listen on our pearl 8100? i'm having time send music in to it but it doesnt have a folder for music! what do i have to do?

Hotkiller no está en línea Stack level 1

First you need to have installed DM on your computer. Launch it and you should see an application named Media Manager. Launch it.
    Your screen should be split in 2 parts : on the left one : your computer. On the right one, your blackberry (assuming it is already connected with usb to your computer).
    On the left part, go to the folder containing your mp3's. On the right part go to Media Card\Blackberry\Music. Select a file on the left and click on the arrow to put it in your BB.
    Then on you BB click the "multimedia" (it is named this way in french) icon and you shall see your music folder. Click and then you see the mp3 file. Click on it and your blackberry media player should launch automatically.
    Hope it helps.

noxlip no está en línea Stack level 1

Actually just use this program: QTFairUse6 2.5

Just use that program to strip the protection then drag the music you want on your pearl over to the media card.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12