Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How can I download iTunes songs (that I have purchased) to my Pearl 8100? Is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

amirstal no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E48568

How can I download iTunes songs (that I have purchased) to my Pearl 8100?

Advertisement

How can I download iTunes songs (that I have purchased) to my Pearl 8100?
    Is it impossible since they are protected?

Thanks,

Amir

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4
    You would have to burn them to a cd, then rip the cd to your pc and then transfer the files to your memory card. They should be in MP3 format when you rip them. I did it this way and it worked perfect.

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E
    If the songs are still in the itunes list on the pc than you should be able to just click and move the MP3 songs right over, also the itunes software on the pc is a good free converter for wma songs that are on a music disc,

But back to movin the songs to your BB device... Open two webdows and move them over from file to file . Never delete songs from itune once you out them on the ipod, cuz once songs go into you can't take them out to put on any thing....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E
    Trust me just click and drag them over...... If its still in your itunes list than your good to go

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    23E48568
    I dont understand, sorry. What's a webdows?
    I am able to transfer the song to the Media Manager in the BB Desktop Manager. But when I look for the song on the Pearl - it is not there? Is it because the song is protected?

Re: How can I download iTunes songs (that I have purchased) to my Pearl 8100?

I tried to drag them over and it will show that they moved to the memory card but when you go to play them there's an error. Unless I'm completely misunderstanding the original question??

Also they aren't in MP3 format when you purchase the songs from Itunes.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by amirstal
    I dont understand, sorry. What's a webdows?
    I am able to transfer the song to the Media Manager in the BB Desktop Manager. But when I look for the song on the Pearl - it is not there? Is it because the song is protected?
    Amirstal yes it is protected.
    Just do what ktorres said to do with burning them to a CD and reripping them. It should work just fine.

Hope this helps

PIN/ID
    23E48568

No, you unsderstood my original question. THAT is the problem I am facing. So you are saying the only solution is to burn them files to a CD and only this way I will be able to play them on my BB since they are protected?

PIN/ID
    23E48568

Thanks. How do I rip them after they are on the CD?

PIN/ID
    STACK

you should just be able to use iTunes to rip them into a mp3 format.

PIN/ID
    23E48568

Can you please guide me how to do it? Can it be done even if the file is protected?

PIN/ID
    STACK

amirstal, not really sure how it works. I don't buy any music from itunes cuz of the DRM (Digital Rights Management) protection. I've never burnt anything with itunes either. Sorry I can't help...but someone else should be along to help.

Hotkiller no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello
    It's true the best way is to burn a cd of the songs you bought and then rip it back in a mp3 format.
    Will the protection of the songs go away ? Don't really know. Just give a try using both the burn option from Itunes or another cd burner like nero.
    If it doesn't you can use a software named Tunebite : it takes off the protection and convert immediately the songs in a mp3 format.

Lecter no está en línea Stack level 2

Tunebite only converts 30 seconds of the song.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast