i had a 12mont contract which has just come the end, i bought the 8120 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3

can anyone reccomend me a unlocing place for a bb 8120

Advertisement

i had a 12mont contract which has just come the end, i bought the 8120 locked to orange from a person on ebay, i love the 8120 so much there doesnt seem the point in changing it, but i will probably go for a monthly running contract but i tried a couple of unlocking shops online and they are just scammers and cant really unlock it, there are a couple of places on ebay but they want 25.00 and upto 7 days to do it.

if you can offer any places that can do it, i'm based in the uk

thanks

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    The link in my sig or www.horizonwirelessonline.com or gsmphonesource.com can unlock. If we can't get the code you get a full refund. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by BBEnriched; 08-03-2008 at 02:39 PM.

BBEnriched no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just realized on wap it might not show my sig never really checked. My site is www.bbenriched.com ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i can you unlock UK orange blackberry 8120, i can find a link for it on your site, i can see vodaphone and three networks.

thanks

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    You can ask your carrier, if you are with Orange, to unlock it it for free. TMO did it for me. They emailed me the unlock code. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

i thought they would only do that if you had the phone for the duration of the contract, as i bought this from ebay a while back i didnt think orange would do anything for me. I can give them a call, do they charge?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    If your still a customer than I would think they can help you. I do not have them as a carrier, so I can't say if they charge or not. But it would be safer if they unlocked it.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~