I would love to know how to upload jpg and original images from my poermac ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

MAC user no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyone help?

Advertisement

I would love to know how to upload jpg and original images from my poermac to the pear, as well as MP3s that I can use as ringtones.
    I have PocketMac installed on the MAC..

Also, I cannot seem to find the "Internet Setup" or "Browser" selections anywhere in the Pearl menus.

Could someone pleeeeeease help me out?! I would be forever appreciative.

Thanks!

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Can anyone help?

i am not sure how you would do this on a mac, but you could send yourself the images via email and save them to your picture or media folder ( i take it you have a pearl) i know that the dm has this ability, but with you having a powermac i am not sure how this is done, someone will be able to help you out shortly,

when i tried out the pearl, i remember having to wait at least 48 hours for it to show up on the menus, but try this, go to options>advanced options> host routing table> and register now at least 3 times, this will get you the service books needed to see the internet setup and browser on the options. you could also log on to your providers site and get the link to their bb log in and send the service books from there.

hope this helps

Thanks, i'll give it a shot!

ps... what does "dm" stand for? Thanks!

digitalslack no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23D1981A

Quote Originally Posted by MAC user
    ps... what does "dm" stand for? Thanks!
    DM is Desktop Manager. It's the PC equal to Pocketmac

The method that I use for MP3s and Backgrounds on my 8700c is this

Photos - email them to yourself as an attachment and open them on the Blackberry then save the attachements.
    MP3's - I actaully upload them to my website and then browse to that URL on my Blackberry's web browser. You can then choose to play or save the MP3.

Again, this works for me with my 8700c. I can only assume the process would be similiar for a Pearl
    Good luck!