the camera light came on last night and it doesn't want to go out! I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

namaco no está en línea Stack level 1

Camera light on my bb pearl won't go out?!!!

Advertisement

the camera light came on last night and it doesn't want to go out! I don't know what to do!

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Wecome to Pinstack, namaco. Try rebooting 1st - if you don't have soft reset pgm pull your battery out and back in. What release of the OS are you running? (options>about it should say 4.x.x.xx)

UPDATE: You might update your profile when you get a chance with device, OS, carrier, etc - the basic info so we'll be better informed answering your questions in the future.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

namaco no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Wecome to Pinstack, namaco. Try rebooting 1st - if you don't have soft reset pgm pull your battery out and back in. What release of the OS are you running? (options>about it should say 4.x.x.xx)

UPDATE: You might update your profile when you get a chance with device, OS, carrier, etc - the basic info so we'll be better informed answering your questions in the future.
    thank you for answering 4.3.0.93 is the os
    I'll go do my profile now I guess. I tried rebooting but that doesn't work and when I took the battery out I waited 5 minutes and put it back in but the flashlight came back on.

What is soft reset pgm?
    Last edited by namaco; 08-12-2008 at 01:17 PM.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Soft reset is a program that reboots your BB without a battery pull. You can download it here. It's possible that you have a bad device. I'd take it to your provider and get a replacement if possible. If that's not possible your might try reinstalling software and go that route but it sounds like a faulty unit to me. Anyone else have this problem?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com