Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by mrdeeno Update: So he agreed that he will send me a new ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sanfrancisco no está en línea Stacker

Re: Camera lens is crooked...warranty issue?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mrdeeno
    Update:

So he agreed that he will send me a new phone and i will send back the But he will charge me full price of the a phone if he does not receive the old one back (that's having faith in your customers ).
    Just a little defense for the vendor:

Unfortunately, there are some customers who screw over vendors, so he should not be expected to have faith in you. Besides, he is exhibiting faith by sending the new phone without getting the old one.

Plus, he has to say what will happen if you don't return the old phone. Otherwise when they charged you for it [on failure to return] you could claim "You never told me that."

Good to see this is all working out. And good job sticking up for yourself.

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Just an update on my crooked camera lens...

Alex from www.1shopwireless.com shipped out the new 8100 on Monday and I just received it this afternoon.

The camera lens on the new phone is STRAIGHT. The only thing I changed out was the device itself. The batteries, manuals, handsfree thing, usb cable, charger, etc. i didn't bother switching since all my stuff was in good working order. i switched out the box though, since there are device specific barcodes on them (IMEI #s and such).

I cleaned up my original one with the crooked lens and wiped the data by reinstalling the OS (after i backed it up, of course), and even stuck the clear protector films onto it.

So in conclusion, I am a happy customer, and have to give props to www.1shopwireless.com and Alex for helping me resolve this issue quickly and easily.

Again, it's not as easy as going to a store and standing in line and getting the phone, then going back, standing in line again, complaining about the crooked camera and then getting another one, but I saved myself $200 and still came away satisfied.

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hmm, I just noticed the lens was crooked on my phone too. Its my demo phone for the store and it doesnt affect pictures so Im not gonna worry about it. However, I am now keeping an eye out for future Pearls that may come in with that.

Alex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12