I have got three users in the company with BB Pearls - 2 of the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mww
    mww no está en línea Stack level 1

Camera Help

Advertisement

I have got three users in the company with BB Pearls - 2 of the users do not have the ZOOM function on their cameras and I have noticed that when in camera mode the setting on the left hand side is at 200+.
    The other user can use the ZOOM function and the setting on that device is 130.
    Any ideas as to how I change the two Pearls to 130 and therefore enable the ZOOM function?

symtar no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243552DE
    I am pretty sure that number on the left hand side is for how many pictures you can take.
    Live every day like it's your last cause it may be.

mww
    OK - thanks for that.

So if the number on the left is not the issue, any ideas as to why the ZOOM will not function on the two devices? Having looked in the Camera options all of the setting appear to be the same on the handhelds.

jkois no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C0FE6
    are you using the track ball to zoom?

MinnMonkey no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you find out why the zoom doesn't work, let us know. I would really like to disable the zoom feature on my pearl since digital zoom is worthless.

mww
    I have tried both the trackball and the + / - keys without getting the ZOOM to work.

wnbamiamisol no está en línea Stack level 1
    Turn the Blackberry off. Take the battery out and put the battery back in. Let the Blackberry reboot itself. After it has booted, try the camera again. This fixed my same problem with the trackball/zoom problem. A T-Mobile techie told me this solves the annoying problem every time.