Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is there an app out there that would allow you to make the flash on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ptrhang no está en línea Stack level 2

camera flash as flashlight?

Advertisement

Is there an app out there that would allow you to make the flash on the camera come on so you can use it as a flashlight? Preferably ota download for 8100.?

capo14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~that would be cool

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a 8130 and it has the video recorder. Not sure if the 8100 has the video or not but if it does you can open that and go into options and select the flash setting to on all the time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    I have a 8130 and it has the video recorder. Not sure if the 8100 has the video or not but if it does you can open that and go into options and select the flash setting to on all the time. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    alas, it doesn't have video. I've wanted this too for a while but haven't seen anything for it. Makes me sad

Yeah, I used to be with sprint and my samsung camera phones used to have this option. Would be awesome if someone could an app for this on blackberrys.

Teri1297 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is a great tool!!! Thanks for the tip!

ChrisBerry no está en línea Stack level 1

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by ptrhang View Post
    Is there an app out there that would allow you to make the flash on the camera come on so you can use it as a flashlight? Preferably ota download for 8100.?
    Yes, there is an app like that, it's called BlinkBerry. It's the best and easiest "flashlight", IMO for the Pearl 8100.
    Very bright, very handy...probably the most used application on my phone believe it or not.

Go here to J llama's thread for instructions on how to do it.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ght=blinkberry

Thanks to J llama, and CodeCannon
    Last edited by ChrisBerry; 07-22-2008 at 01:10 PM.

fashionrider57 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah Blinkberry is the best to me. I have the demo version, but it allows you to use it as a flash light. Very bright.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    I have video recording on my 8100 (with horrible quality), but it's kool because you can set the light to "ON", and it uses the actual flash from the camera, so it stays ON and its super bright I use it nightly...

I too had blinkberry, but deleted it when I got the video recording - WAY BRIGHTER THAN BlinkBerry (by miles)
    Last edited by beeshabo; 07-22-2008 at 03:45 PM.

Thyth no está en línea Stack level 3
    In the video recorder application, you can also use the spacebar to switch between on/auto/off modes on the light. It's a lot easier to do that than having to go through options.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyth View Post
    In the video recorder application, you can also use the spacebar to switch between on/auto/off modes on the light. It's a lot easier to do that than having to go through options.

Thanks for this tip.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Blinkberry here also.

saneen no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I have video recording on my 8100 (with horrible quality), but it's kool because you can set the light to "ON", and it uses the actual flash from the camera, so it stays ON and its super bright I use it nightly...

I too had blinkberry, but deleted it when I got the video recording - WAY BRIGHTER THAN BlinkBerry (by miles)
    Can you please share the app.

Yes, what is the video recorder program? For 8100? Did I miss something? Also, I tried the blinkberry. Pretty cool but I would prefer the camera flash being used as a flashlight not the signal light. And also to have it come on as a flashlight while being on the homescreen would be nice but the colors were pretty cool.

Just2good4u3434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yep I use the video recorder too. 100x brighter than blinkberry. There's a thread somewhere on here. Search for "video recorder 8100".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast