I'm a newb so excuse my stupidity... I have tmo and when I try to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C26AD

calls return to menu

Advertisement

I'm a newb so excuse my stupidity... I have tmo and when I try to make a call it will return to the homescreen like I never made the call. I do get the screen that says calling, but it will keep dropping my calls every so often. I've replaced my sum card for this problem and it still happens.
    life in insanity

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    A battery pull is a quick way to see if that solves a problem you are having. If not, re-installing the OS may be in order just to correct any corrupt or damaged files. Also, make sure you install the latest OS for your phone.

You can go here and find the link to your carrier: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._os_guide.html

Good luck and post back with any issues...
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C26AD
    I've done all that.... The battery pull and reinstalling the os
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Sounds like you need to make a call to Tech Support then for a formal walk-through so when they are finished, they can replace your phone under warranty for you.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

EthanCole Guest
    I had the same problem with my vz 8830. If it's not the os, try doing the good ol *228 option 2 to reboot and update any glitchy software from the network.

I hope this does anything! lol

kolosus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    315677A8
    Have you checked if you have a signal coming through to the BB? It sometimes works that way when I forget to put my SIM back in my phone.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    I knor this sounds mad but you have checked to numbers are correct? I find that if I have dialed wrong that happens it me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Optimus no está en línea Stack level 3
    i have had this problem every so often and i came to find out it's due to the signal i was receiving. i work at a t.v. station where we have many satellite dishes, antennas, scramblers etc...once i was away from certain areas i was able to place calls again. it can be deceiving cause often it will show you have a good signal but your call will drop; you can however send a text though.

if you live near such a facility, or hospital, you may want inquire whether an antenna or device of some type was installed in your area.
    Last edited by Optimus; 04-13-2008 at 10:05 PM.