Hi Guys, A BB Newbie and loving it! My problem is that I have noticed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

03Idlewild no está en línea Stack level 1

Calls get disconneted on receiving an email!

Advertisement

Hi Guys, A BB Newbie and loving it! My problem is that I have noticed that when I am attending a call, it gets disconnected as soon as I receive a message/email in my inbox! Its quite irritating and I called up my service provider who agree that it shouldnt happen. They told me to go to "messages" then settings then priority and change it to GSM as it may be on GPRS! I would do that but I cannot for the life of me find the priority tab. I have a 8120 Pearl and any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

arysseus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242F676A

Re: Calls get disconneted on receiving an email!

I don't know if I'm correct, but a quick look at my 8100 phone and i found this:

Options -
    SMS Text -
    Network To Send Over -

Then it gives you the options for GSM, GPRS, and GPRS Preferred. Not sure what it does, but mines set at GSM and I don't have that problem, maybe you can try checking that and seeing if its set to GPRS or something.

-Mark

03Idlewild no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Calls get disconneted on receiving an email!

Thanks Mark I did that and also changed the Message Level in the Gen Options Tab. Not facing the problem anymore