So whenever I don't pick up my phone for 15 seconds, it forwards it to ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aintfresh no está en línea Stack level 1

calls are forwarded to a random number...

Advertisement

So whenever I don't pick up my phone for 15 seconds, it forwards it to another guy with a totally different number. This is quite annoying, but i think because a while ago, someone posted a code to extend the ringtone to 30 seconds or so. It didnt work for me, but i believe instead of extending my ringtone, it somehow forwards my call or something. Does anybody have the code im talking about? Or any other solutions i can fix this? Maybe a reset or something thanks!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: calls are forwarded to a random number...

yeah press the green phone button, then menu and then go to call forwarding go to the second option and click forward unanswered calls, and there are three areas if busy/if no reply/if not reachable.you want to chane that to yuor providers default number for their voice mail service if you click the numer on there it should give you two answer, the one that isn't selected is usually the one you want to select..hopefully that helps a little

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

What carrier do you have aintfresh? May want to update your info in your profile so we can better assist you. Anyways Tmobile call forwarding number is 18056377249.

i have att

thanks jonny. one of my things was off by one number so it was the guys number instead of my voice mail.