When I call them will they just give me my BIS username (because thats all ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Calling Blackberry Suport

Advertisement

When I call them will they just give me my BIS username (because thats all i need) (I forgot it) (yes i know i am unoranized lol) wow thats alot of parenthases . ?

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba

Re: Calling Blackberry Suport

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    When I call them will they just give me my BIS username (because thats all i need) (I forgot it) (yes i know i am unoranized lol) wow thats alot of parenthases . ?
    Isnt the USERNAME your "phone number" .... this is true for TMO accounts. I dont know about Cingular.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

when i set up my BIS account with cingular I got to choose...that is for the mycingular.blackberry.net email.
    GotPearl? needs the username to log into the BIS account.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

Nope, its not that for Cingular, wish it was, because then i would actually know what it is. Great I have to call Blackberry Suport, which I hate calling, but I'll just do it anyways.

xfiles997 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~bis username is your bb email addr. Example:anie17@tmo.blackberry.net
    Username anie17

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by GotPearl?
    Nope, its not that for Cingular, wish it was, because then i would actually know what it is. Great I have to call Blackberry Suport, which I hate calling, but I'll just do it anyways.
    Someone has given you the wrong information.

Your BIS username can be anything you wish. Does not have to be anything to do with your email.

I'm with Cingular and just changed my username for my BIS account. Cingular is the only one that can delete the old account.

There are two ways to do this. Call in (and wait). Or log onto the online tech support chat for devices (very fast).

I used the online tech support chat.

They deleted it at my request and I simply started fresh and setup a new BIS account: Total Time: 8 minutes.

Cheers.............