I can't seem to find this problem listed anywhere else, If I missed it PLEASE ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Formatc no está en línea Stack level 1

Caller ID Issue

Advertisement

I can't seem to find this problem listed anywhere else, If I missed it PLEASE point me in the right direction.
    I have over 500 contacts in my address book and I have them sorted by Company Name, I also have my address book on my Mac desktop set up to display as Company Name.
    Here is the problem, when i receive a call from someone in my address book, their first & last name appear NOT the COMPANY name as I want it to.
    HOW can I get the company name to appear when I get a call instead of the full name associate with that contact.??????

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: Caller ID Issue

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

You might have to replace the name with the company name. That's all I can think of

Last edited by StaceyRVC; 04-23-2007 at 08:31 PM.

Formatc no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Caller ID Issue

That would defeat the entire purpose of having Company Name and Contact name wouldn't it? I for the life of me cannot find a solution to this. I know i cannot be the only person out there that is having this issue. SOMEONE please jump in here and help me out.......