Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by jlb522 I agree with LaTuFu! If I don't know the number I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

Re: Caller ID (FREE?)

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jlb522 View Post
    I agree with LaTuFu! If I don't know the number I don't even bother answering it. If it's that important then the person will leave a message, if not then it's most likely someone you don't want to talk to, especially if you don't have them in your address book. I don't know about you, but if your important enough for me to talk to then your in my book. I sounded a little full of myself there....oops!

As for the free VM. I use T-Mobile and I have FREE VM...I thought that was standard with every plan, regardless of provider?
    most providers in the US offer free caller ID. do note that the OP is in canada and not in the us.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

Found this on Handango, Antair BlackBerry Call Screener. Looks pretty cool. It's 34.95 though.

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

ahhh 35 bucks!!! nahhhh...its ok thanks everyone....i'll live without it....maybe i'll just try and answer the phone and give them a piece of mine...unless its really a wrong number....heheh

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by freakinprince View Post
    the above suggestion you mention is only working if you have a Caller ID enable....i dont' have one and want one for free...don't wanna pay the service of rogers 10 bucks just for that....

i can live without it...no biggie
    WOW you gotta PAY for caller id on rogers? i knew that the data plan was expensive for a long time but that is insane.

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

we don't have that many compititon here in canada..i know there is only three carriers..bell, rogers, and telus

so if bell offer a better data plan that gets more customer then it will force rogers and telus to offer something good as well

but the plan sucks big time..espeically the dataplan..its full of crap....i am pretty sure 80% of the user in rogers network or whichever are being paid by their compnay to use that data plan..while others...don't have a problem pay it....its not really worth it in my opioion.

just went to rogers.com and looked at the plan....its fricking 10 bucks for caller id..jeeze

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    $10 Every Call Value PackGroup your wireless essential services and save.
    Includes:

* Voicemail
    * Call Display
    * WhoCalled™
    * Name Display

First month Free!
    You save $7/month

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    Last edited by freakinprince; 11-02-2007 at 03:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12