Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey there...does anyone know where i can obtain a free caller id? there been a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

freakinprince no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Caller ID (FREE?)

Advertisement

Hey there...does anyone know where i can obtain a free caller id? there been a few calls where people just keep calling my cell...i wanna be able to catch their number and put a block on them.

apprecaite it

blkmz3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Caller ID (FREE?)

same here.. I doubt theres anything out there yet.

akordboy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~who is your service provider? ATT offers is for free.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Yea it should be free.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T

depending on how much Rogers charges you for the caller ID service, you may wish to opt for it.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Does anyone know how to block unknown callers from calling you....

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Let's be serious here. If you don't recognize the number, don't answer it. If it goes to vmail, vmail is a free call. Once you start ignoring the calls they should go away. Good Luck!

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09

you sure vmail calling is free? i could be wrong, but i could of sworn it went against minutes.

i am with rogers and i pretty sure they charge a high rate for just a simple caller id.....

DoubleM i wish the world was like that...where if you just ignore it and they won't come back....plus how do i know if its my mother, or my father or my sister? if it was them i am unsure of who they are but it can't be them as i basically use alot of txt msg and don't speak on the phone...so my sister would alreayd know that....but who knows right?

damn it...someone out there who knows how programming works..please figure out Caller ID for me!!!! (sobbing)

heh

mcubed no está en línea Stack level 3

$10 Every Call Value Pack - $10.00/monthGroup your wireless essential services and save.Includes:VoicemailCall DisplayName DisplayWhoCalled™You save $7.00/month!! PLUS - Your FIRST MONTH IS FREENow, Value Pack customers can purchase Caller Ring Trax, Full Detailed Billing, Text Messaging Plans, International Text Messaging Plans or navigate Mobile Internet plans and Save 33%!!

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by t.brock View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Does anyone know how to block unknown callers from calling you....
    black and white list will allow you to block people from calling you. http://blackberryshop.pinstack.com/product.asp?id=12708

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by freakinprince View Post
    DoubleM i wish the world was like that...where if you just ignore it and they won't come back....plus how do i know if its my mother, or my father or my sister? if it was them i am unsure of who they are but it can't be them as i basically use alot of txt msg and don't speak on the phone...so my sister would alreayd know that....but who knows right?
    Maybe I'm missing the obvious...You don't have your mother and father already programmed into your phone? I have all the numbers my parents would ever call me from programmed in. Ditto that with anyone else I know and receive phone calls from on a regular basis. Pretty much if someone calls and it shows up without a name or "unknown" I don't even try to answer it. Anyone that really wants to contact me will leave a voicemail.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

boomboom no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    retired

check out berry blocker. (handango.com)

jlb522 no está en línea Stack level 2

I agree with LaTuFu! If I don't know the number I don't even bother answering it. If it's that important then the person will leave a message, if not then it's most likely someone you don't want to talk to, especially if you don't have them in your address book. I don't know about you, but if your important enough for me to talk to then your in my book. I sounded a little full of myself there....oops!

As for the free VM. I use T-Mobile and I have FREE VM...I thought that was standard with every plan, regardless of provider?

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Maybe I'm missing the obvious...You don't have your mother and father already programmed into your phone? I have all the numbers my parents would ever call me from programmed in. Ditto that with anyone else I know and receive phone calls from on a regular basis. Pretty much if someone calls and it shows up without a name or "unknown" I don't even try to answer it. Anyone that really wants to contact me will leave a voicemail.

the above suggestion you mention is only working if you have a Caller ID enable....i dont' have one and want one for free...don't wanna pay the service of rogers 10 bucks just for that....

i can live without it...no biggie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast