my phone shows a number i dont recognize. the logs lists it three times. first ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zta
    zta no está en línea Stack level 2

? call logs show calls i never made (+gps)

Advertisement

my phone shows a number i dont recognize. the logs lists it three times. first as incoming 15 minute call. then two shorter outgoing calls. all within same hour yesterday morning. the weird thing is i dont recognize the number, i never called it, looked the number up on google the address makes no sense. it's no-one i know.
    ???????
    is it possible that maybe someone i talked to had call forwarding on and the number would show up as the number forwarded to?
    or
    i dialed the number just now and after several rings got what sound like maybe a fax line or something. ??! ?
    or
    i know there's the gps feature on the 8100... kind of freaked out lol... but i remembering how someone can somehow trace your phone, or even remotely turn on the speaker to listen like a 'bug' or something, even while phone is off. yikes.

by the way: is there a way to turn of the gps signal? ha

any idea how calls i didn't make/recieve are showing up in my log file?

thanks!!

zta
    zta no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: ? call logs show calls i never made (+gps)

figured it out - sorry - it Was a call i made, since changing phones have not updated address book, forgot about the call, friend with new number which still listed as previous owner. sorry again. hope someone can delete the post.

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: ? call logs show calls i never made (+gps)

Quote Originally Posted by zta
    figured it out - sorry - it Was a call i made, since changing phones have not updated address book, forgot about the call, friend with new number which still listed as previous owner. sorry again. hope someone can delete the post.
    ZTA-glad you got it figured out! While reading the initail post I was stumped. Glad for the second post though because the wrinkles in my forehead went away
    I hate switching phones and not having them automatically updated!