Hi, I have been having issues with my phone. Any dialed, missed, or recieve calls ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

engz no está en línea Stack level 2

Call Logs getting erased

Advertisement

Hi, I have been having issues with my phone. Any dialed, missed, or recieve calls doesnt save into my Call log. Does anbody else have this problem?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Call Logs getting erased

Engz, you're probably running low on memory. I would start by doing a battery pull reset. Then you can go in and free up some more memory by deleting programs that you don't use such as many of the other languages. Just make sure you don't delete any apps that you're not sure what they are.

techytom no está en línea Stack level 2

Could someone explain exactly how to ERASE programs and languages from the Pearl?

Also, when I upgraded, BB DM always shows the option of installing lots of different language options (which I never check). How to delete these?

Thanks!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Quote Originally Posted by techytom
    Could someone explain exactly how to ERASE programs and languages from the Pearl?

Also, when I upgraded, BB DM always shows the option of installing lots of different language options (which I never check). How to delete these?

Thanks!
    Techytom, go into Options/Advanced/Applications then scroll to the program you want to erase, click and select delete, then confirm.

jloverg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

my 7100t was doing that after a week i got mad i had to do a master reset to fix it but before you taht make sure you have everything sync or prepare a back up before you do it because everything will be erase.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by techytom
    Make sure that they do not have a check mark beside the ones you don't want on your BB. This will delete them.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles