When I open the call log, highlight a contact and press the BB/Menu button, a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

JLS824 no está en línea Stack level 1

Call Log - No View History option

Advertisement

When I open the call log, highlight a contact and press the BB/Menu button, a menu opens up. That menu used to have a View History option, where I could view every call placed and receieved and how long each call lasted. However, View History is no longer on that menu. Also, calls are cleared from the call log everyday. There's plenty of memory left, so I know that's not the problem. I've tried everything I can think of, but I can't seem to get it back to how I used to have it - the View History option was on the menu and calls weren't cleared unless I cleared them myself. Anyone know how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance for your help!!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Re: Call Log - No View History option

Did you post this in the AT&T forums by any chance?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

sorry to hear you are having issues. What is in place of the View history?Try in the call log going to menu, options, general options, and make sure phone list view is in call log mode.

Yes, I did. I got one reply so far, but unfortunately View History still isn't back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    sorry to hear you are having issues. What is in place of the View history?Try in the call log going to menu, options, general options, and make sure phone list view is in call log mode.
    There's nothing in place of View History. It does show up when I change the phone list view to call log, but those calls are being cleared after about a day (I have no idea why).

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

I thought so, I felt like I was reading it all over again.

What OS are you running?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.