I recently just got a blackberry. I have figured out how to many of the ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

Call Log

Advertisement

I recently just got a blackberry. I have figured out how to many of the things it can do on it, except for a problem with the call log. I have the theme set to the today theme and when a missed call appears it shows up in the call log, which is expected. When i go to look at the missed call and then go back to the home screen the missed call disappears. Is there a way to have the missed call stay in that list even though i have viewed it?

thanks

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Call Log

Quote Originally Posted by joker25944 View Post
    I recently just got a blackberry. I have figured out how to many of the things it can do on it, except for a problem with the call log. I have the theme set to the today theme and when a missed call appears it shows up in the call log, which is expected. When i go to look at the missed call and then go back to the home screen the missed call disappears. Is there a way to have the missed call stay in that list even though i have viewed it?

thanks
    Are you speaking on the main screen list or in the internal call log? On the main screen no.

If it is not staying in the call log at all i would suggest checking your memory. Menu, options, status. If file free is less then 7MB that is more then likely the issue. This link should help if you are low on memory.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5

Once you view it, it will be taken off the main screen
    you can still see the call, in the call log tho..
    if call logs are being erased i would look at your device memory.
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

go into menu -> Call logg , hit the menu button, go into options -> Click Call logging. Make sure its set to none (if you set it here, all calls will be shown in messages instead of call logg

If its set to none. go back to phone options, hit general options.
    Check that: Phost List View is: call log.

Thats what I know. Hope it helps you

Btw, to check memoy, go to: Options -> status. Free memory should be displayed there.

XXTwnz no está en línea Stack level 1

I have a similar but different problem. In my case the missed calls do NOT show up in the call log. I can get them to show up in Messages but I prefer to keep all call related info in the Call Log app and all the email related stuff (with no call info) in the Messages app.

I also use the Today theme as the OP mentioned but he says he sees missed calls. I don't. Any ideas?

joker25944 no está en línea Stack level 2

to correct the issued you need to change the setting. if you click on the application key and then access your call log. Once your in your call log press the application key and scroll down to select the options. Once in options there should be a "call logging" choice. Select that and it will give you the option to determine which calls show up in the messages and the call log.

SweetLou no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge View Post
    Are you speaking on the main screen list or in the internal call log? On the main screen no.

If it is not staying in the call log at all i would suggest checking your memory. Menu, options, status. If file free is less then 7MB that is more then likely the issue. This link should help if you are low on memory.

Thanks for that link. I actually signed up to this forum because I was having the same problem. Going through seeing what I can do to remedy it now!