I have a Pearl 8130 with Verizon. I checked my plan options on my Verizon, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2

Call Forwarding Option

Advertisement

I have a Pearl 8130 with Verizon. I checked my plan options on my Verizon, and it says I have Call Forwarding option available. The thing is I can't find the option to change the number on my phone. I looked at the manual, and it says to go to Options-call forwarding, but its not there. Is there a service book that needs to be sent or is it somewhere else on this phone? And if the service book needs to be sent how do you do that? Can somebody please help?

O.S. 4.5.127
    Blackberry Pearl 8130
    Verizon Wireless

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    On my Bold if I push the green send key then select options, call forwarding is set up from there. I'm not sure about the 8130 though, but it seems like it would be in the same place.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    On my Bold if I push the green send key then select options, call forwarding is set up from there. I'm not sure about the 8130 though, but it seems like it would be in the same place.
    This also works on the 8900. I wasn't aware of this. Good info.

eking3030 no está en línea Stack level 1
    With verizon you have to actually dial a number * or # plus a number then enter the forwarding number. You then have to dial a number to turn it off. Unfortunatly I do not remember the exact numbers, you can call verizon and they will tell you.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.160 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

fox581 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanx for everyones replies. I'm hesitant about calling Verizon, because there customer service is very shotty, and they know nothing about there phones. Even the techs. But I did that and saw voicemail, I guess that would be the samething.
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

rich2468 no está en línea Stack level 2
    To call forward on the 8130 on Verizon- dial *72 followed by the forward number. To cancel dial *73