Hi, I bought a 1 month old 8110 off a guy who had obviously set ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

tim2223 no está en línea Stack level 1

Calender problem

Advertisement

Hi,
    I bought a 1 month old 8110 off a guy who had obviously set up reccurring appointments in the calender, I simply cannot get rid of them, even my own appointments will not show up before them on the screen. I also cannot get it to sinc with Outlook but am downloading latest software which will hopefully solve that problem.
    Thanks,
    Tim

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    If you review this post I made, it is about a bug in the calendar but part of the write up describes how to remove calendar entries via the DM on the PC with the BB hooked up.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ug_4_3_os.html

Thanks,
    I will look at that, although it does not sound like the same problem, as my DM is just not picking up Outlook on my desktop to synch with, its giving the option of Yahoo ? and ASCII importer/exporter ?
    Tim

Sorry,
    Should have said I have managed to get rid of reccurring app's now its just I cannot synch with outlook as my DM does not see it.
    Tim

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by tim2223 View Post
    Sorry,
    Should have said I have managed to get rid of reccurring app's now its just I cannot synch with outlook as my DM does not see it.
    Tim
    What is DM not seeing? Outlook or the BB calendar? The issue with not syncing the calendar is because of the 4.3 OS on the BB and how it creates a calendar for each email. The article I linked to has a part in there about how to clear all calendar appt's which is what your original question was. The whole article may or may not apply.

Thanks Doughdaddy,
    Mine has no emails assigned yet, it just has one colour and thats called default.
    I cannot get the DM to find Outlook on my PC when I click "conf synch" I simply don't get Outlook as an option.
    Tim