upgraded to 4.5....now my calender events are gone on my today screen.i'm pretty sure they ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

calender events gone

Advertisement

upgraded to 4.5....now my calender events are gone on my today screen.i'm pretty sure they were there post update but now they're gone.what gives?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ugh ... a big big problem and i haven't found any solution as to what causes it but it sure is annoying!

what i did to get my calendar events back is to go into service books and delete the books that end in cmime. see if that helps. report back

PIN/ID
    wut?
    well cherri....i connected to dm and synced and they came back. should i still delete those books?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    no, not if they are back

are you syncing to something like outlook? that's the only thing i do not do is sync. maybe that was my issue but lemme tell you i was annoyed for days bc of this!

PIN/ID
    wut?
    yes i sync with outlook.i've never had the problem till 4.5. another strange thing when i sync is that the dm asks me if i want to accept a bunch of calender changes(like 110 i think)to be sent to my bb.i accept the changes but haven't made that many changes in my calender.i noticed that it did that the last 2 times i synced.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    if i had to guess, the DM thinks all your calendar items are new, so they add them back each time? course, i'm only guessing

brergo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had a similar but more difficult to resolve problem with losing calendar entries in Outlook after a sync...

I have 4.5.0.66 on my 8130, sync'ed with DM 4.3 and all calendar entries past the following week got deleted in Outlook but are still on my BB. I upgraded DM to 4.5 and tried another sync but nothing changed; still no future entries in Outlook but they are all still on the BB. Then I tried exporting the entries from my BB to an ASCII file using DM 4.5 and it only exported the next weeks entries, nothing past that, even though the entries show in the calendar on the BB.

I really can't afford to loose the calendar entries in the BB and need to get my Outlook to sync them again.

Any suggestions? I'm desperate!

huracan no está en línea Stack level 3
    As far as the today themes calendar, I was having the same issue. I found out that the today calendar will only show those entries that you have marked on your calendar (when you created the entry to give it color) with the same cical email you have under options>advaced options>default services

I have no sugestion for the outlook problem, as a matter of fact the problem I have is that every single time I connect to sync, DM erases every entry in outlook and replaces the database with what's in the berry, with no changes ocurring between syncs?!?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rja
    rja no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar events gone

I also lost all my calendar events from Outlook after syncing with 4.5. Also, there are now duplicate events in my calendar & no events appear on my home screen.

I hope someone can figure out a way to correct this.

Stupid me for upgrading! Everything was working fine before!

Desperate for a fix.

brergo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

I figured my problem out...the default calendar was changed on the device when I upgraded. Once I set it back to the one I use it sync'ed up and the events all show in Outlook again.