Ok here is the deal: i had the dst pacht on my pearl and everytime ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gkg3059 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    204bd5f7

Question calendar went cucu! I'm lost

Advertisement

Ok here is the deal: i had the dst pacht on my pearl and everytime i connect to DM the time changes. I just kept changing it until 2 days ago when I stated using my phone as a modem. I just go tired of changing the time back so I forgot. today my brother is calling me that he's bought PPV Oscar de la Hoya vs. [FONT=Arial]floyd mayweather fight. and I keep telling him that the fight is tomorrow! I argue for a bit and then tell him I will drop by his house later on, just to stop it. I then go to my pc, check time still not convinced I check the internet time. jajajajajajaja. I really felt lost there. I feel one day behind and it feels relly crazy.

today is saturday 5th RIGHT?
    [/FONT]

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: calendar went cucu! I'm lost

go into sychronize and either on the first page or in configure sync there will be an option to auto update date and time from outlook. Turn it off. More trouble then it's worth and this is causing the problem most likely. afterwards set correct date and time on the bb and resync.