I'm troubleshooting a Pearl for a user who cannot synch her calendar. After looking through ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

baloo99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Synch Problem w/ Outlook

Advertisement

I'm troubleshooting a Pearl for a user who cannot synch her calendar. After looking through the device, I noticed that the user has three different calendars on the Pearl that is attached to an email account. The user never knew of this as it just happened recently. Here's short info on it:

-User has three email accounts: email1@xxx.com, email2@xxx.com, and email3@xxx.com
    -User has a bunch of agendas on email1@xxx.com but the synch only responds to email2@xxx.com
    -I changed the CICAL to point to email1@xxx.com from Options -> Advanced -> CICAL but the synch bypasses the Calendar portion of the synch

-I deleted the service book for the CICAL on email2@xxx.com and email3@xxx.com but still same result from synch...the calendar portion was ignored.
    -Deleted all three CICAL service books but that just crashed the Calendar.

Is there any other way I can go about merging all three calendars? I'm now stumped as I do not know what else to do other than to wipe the device and start clean. Thank you in advance for any tips you can give me.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Calendar Synch Problem w/ Outlook

I posted this a while ago, it should apply in your instance. Let me know if it helps:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/505175-post1.html