I've never noticed this in the 2 weeks I've had my BB but maybe that's ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

Calendar Question

Advertisement

I've never noticed this in the 2 weeks I've had my BB but maybe that's because there has always been an appointment each day.

Whenever I go into Calendar from the home screen I have it set to Agenda view and it pulls up the current day with the appointments. That's exactly how I like it to work.

Today after I moved my only appointment scheduled for 4pm est to tomorrow my home screen showed an appointment for 7/10 on the home screen.

When I click to go into the calendat though the agenda view still appears first but June 25th is the first day? If I add an appointment for later today and go on then today is the first day.

I hope this isn't confusnig but does anyone know why the calendar would jump back days when you go into it if there are not any appointments for the current day? It should go to the day with the next appontment. Can anyone else confirm this happens to them with the default view as agenda?
    thanks..still a noob...I searched but didn't see anything on this

Ranz no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Calendar Question

hi there try to reset the phone - bat pull then reset your calendar settings under options in the calendar folder.

PIN/ID
    ask me!

try the bat pull first if that doesn't work then do second one

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB

tried both...does this happen to anyone else?

PIN/ID
    ask me!

Sorry your having problems i'm pretty sure someone will come along and help you out. for me I have never experienced that , well not yet, I am running the same os as yours. good luck!

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Try going into Calendar, then going to Options under the menu. Change the default view to Agenda from Day and see if that corrects it.