I came from using my Razr as my cell phone and my Palm Pilot as ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

aekhhi no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Question

Advertisement

I came from using my Razr as my cell phone and my Palm Pilot as my organizer. So now I am wondering, are there any software programs that are centrally based on calendars. I like Microsoft Outlook, but I'm not crazy about the calendar in my BB Pearl. Any suggestions?

Please?
    Last edited by aekhhi; 11-13-2006 at 11:09 PM.

Anyone please help? I see this thread getting thrown to the bottom already and its getting looked at, so could someone please offer a suggestion?

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee
    What features of the calendar are you most concerned with? An app I like to use is PocketDay. It's a nice program that shows missed calls, incoming email, along with task/to do/appts.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._released.html

By far one of my fav apps. And Welcome to Pinstack!
    The Stacks Rock.....

Just signed up to Pinstack? Please visit the following:
    Forum Policies ~ Posting Guidelines ~ BB FAQ ~ Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by Toddboy71
    What features of the calendar are you most concerned with? An app I like to use is PocketDay. It's a nice program that shows missed calls, incoming email, along with task/to do/appts.
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._released.html

By far one of my fav apps. And Welcome to Pinstack!
    Hmmm.. I looked at that. I'm not sure about it though. I like to be able to have the desktop syncing option with the Calendar which is why I like Outlook. But I'm not crazy about the program on the cell phone for the calendar part. With the Palm pilot I was able to input everything on the computer and sync it and have it color coded, etc.

I was also looking at eWorks & Ascendo iJungle but I am not sure if that one is made for the Pearl yet