Hi everyone, I've got the pearl 8120 and have changed the theme to the "Today" ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

donnnman no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Calendar problems

Advertisement

Hi everyone,

I've got the pearl 8120 and have changed the theme to the "Today" screen. When i enter appointments into my calendar, the icon for calendar in this theme shows the next two appointments coming up. However recently this keeps missing up. Some times the appointments freeze, even though I've added a new one which should appear first, or now they just don't show up under the calendar icon. The appointments are still in the calendar application but won't now show in the theme screen.
    Any idea's? I've taken out my battery but this does nothing. I solved the problem before by completely wiping the phone but don't want to do this again.

Also if I'm reading a message and i get another on whilst reading it, the new message will remain under the message icon in the theme screen, even if i delete the message. This is usually solved by taking the battery out. Just wondering if there is an easier way?

Cheer everyone.

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Calendar problems

What is your file free and file total on your BB? If your memory is low it can cause a lot of problems. To check hold the ALT key and type in RACE. Or go to Options> About.
    ~Lauren

donnnman no está en línea Stack level 1

File free is 16.7MB. Is that ok?

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

It's a bit low. Try removing all unneccesary languages from your BB, it frees up a lot of memory, and also check out this thread: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...call_logs.html

After doing what the thread says see if it helps any. Let me know how it goes.
    ~Lauren