can anyone advise I have just taken delivery of a 8100 and it has installed ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ronco no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar meeting requests help

Advertisement

can anyone advise

I have just taken delivery of a 8100 and it has installed perfectly apart from I no longer recieve meeting requests in my mail inbox and the meetings just appear in my calendar? I have BES via my company and have installed the desktop manager that came with the 8100 and it is v 4.2.

Hopefully I have gave you enough to go on if anyone can help I would gretly apreciate it.

Thankyou
    Ronco

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Calendar meeting requests help

First, I believe the latest version of the OS for your 8100 from O2 is 4.2.1.93. Your profile indicates you're on 4.2.0.51. You may want to try upgrading.

Second, but default Outlook automatically accepts meeting requests. Make sure you have that turned off. It's in some obscure setting under Options!

Good luck.
    JerryD

ronco no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Calendar meeting requests help

Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala
    First, I believe the latest version of the OS for your 8100 from O2 is 4.2.1.93. Your profile indicates you're on 4.2.0.51. You may want to try upgrading.

Second, but default Outlook automatically accepts meeting requests. Make sure you have that turned off. It's in some obscure setting under Options!

Good luck.
    Thanks for the advice,
    I have now upgraded the OS as you advised and unfortunatley it did not make any difference, I have tried looking for the automatic accept in all sorts of options as you suggest but i can not find it !!! it is now driving me mad

thanks for your help, if you have any other clues I would be eternaly gratefull.

Ronco