Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Rcbjr absolved, Are you actually loosing any past events yet? If so ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Calendar "keep appointments" for BB 8100

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    absolved,

Are you actually loosing any past events yet? If so Check the configuration of your calendar sync. The is an option under advanced for transfer all events and one for just Transfer Future events. Make sure the Thansfer All Events is checked. This way our PIM settings for deletion should cover what is retained. As I said before All my previous events are still in my Pearl.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    That worked like a charm Rcbjr. thank you!!!!!!

micknews no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by absolved
    You are using the telfonica OS then? I just switched to .67 and the field is still missing. >< I suppose there's no hope until a new OS comes out...
    Sorry but you have lost me there Absolved. How do you know which OS you are using? In the Options/About section there is no mention of Telfonica. There are several references to MicroEdition though.
    Sorry I can't be of more help.
    Mick.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

micknews, Welcome to PinStack.

The BlackBerry OS is not listed by the Carrier, But by Version Number. A carrier can have multiple versions of an OS for a given device. On the Options/About Page you will see an entry, on the third line, in the format v4.2.x.xx (Platform 2.2.x.xx). This Is your Version and Platform Version. You can also get your OS version, minus the platform info by typing "myver" followed by a space, anywhere text entry is allowed on you BB.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Chrischevy no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by absolved
    I did a general search and google search, seems like there seems to be a problem with the calendar menu (at least on the other BB devices but haven't heard this topic brought up for 8100)...? In the HELP menu they say to go to calendar options >> keep appointments and you can set the time to when to delete old calendar entries however I do not see this field on my Pearl, is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!
    Bringing back an old post !
    I have the same problem, my "Keep Appointments" option is missing.
    I have Rogers version 4.2.1.94

ericjackson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM Me

Ok. I've been also looking for this on my phone forever. Just yesterday I think I came to a conclusion. I think it is OS specific. My gf's red pearl that had .73 always had it and I never did. I had .71, .94, and now .101 OS'.yesterday I upgraded her pearl and POOF, its gone. So I'm satisfied knowing that and I will never have it. Oh well

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12