Help!!... Yesterday while attempting to move an appointment in my calendar I received an "Uncaught ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

oxbobc no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar Crashed/Corrupted - Reinitialize?

Advertisement

Help!!...

Yesterday while attempting to move an appointment in my calendar I received an "Uncaught exception: net.rip.device.api.system.ObjectGroupReadOnlyExcep tion" Now whenever I try to save any changes in calendar it does not exit from the edit screen untill I [save] again. Then I get the exception again. The appointment is saved.

Then I tried synchronizing with my Outlook I got an error - something about could not write database. Now Desktop manager won't even enable the synchronize button at all

Is there some magic keystokes I can use to reinitialize the calendar db, or the whole phone?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Calendar Crashed/Corrupted - Reinitialize?

not sure if you were getting the unable to write or update application error. If so this should help http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/searc...%200%205348384

oxbobc no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Calendar Crashed/Corrupted - Reinitialize?

I found and used the [Clear] button in the [Backup] / [Advanced] section of Desktop manager. I deleted the Calendar after resetting the phone by removing/replacing the battery. All good now.