Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help!.......have the BB to Outlook sync..........went into Options, Advanced Options, Default Settings..........see the CICAL on ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Claire76034 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Help!.......have the BB to Outlook sync..........went into Options, Advanced Options, Default Settings..........see the CICAL on my email address, BUT can find no way to delete it

how do I delete it??

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    Highlight the CICAL item with the track ball, click the BB menu button (left of track ball) and choose delete.

lerthew no está en línea Stack level 1
    I deleted the CICAL in my service books and I still have multiple calendars.... Any other ideas?

miro no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3179D82A
    Its been my experience that you must delete all cical for each email address. Be careful to delete after each time you send service books. Its a major pain.

thampton1 no está en línea Stack level 1

help

I have a curve 4.3 and I used to have a an email address with comcast that I no longer have attached to my phone but I can not delete it under my calendars it does not show up in the service books, any way to delete it? Its not a problem just annoying.

doughdaddy no está en línea Device Pro
    So when you go to calendar > options the @comcast.net email address shows up? If it does then there has to be an associated service book with it. That CICAL service book is what adds the calendar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12