Can you get a ring alert for an upcoming calendar event or is it only ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Tracie no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Calendar Alert

Advertisement

Can you get a ring alert for an upcoming calendar event or is it only a pop-up alert?

Thx
    tracie

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Calendar Alert

dont think its posible...

i never use it so im not sure. i did check to see if there was an option, but did not see one.

and welcome to pinstack

Genaro no está en línea Stack level 2

I am new to BB, just got my first one today (the beautiful Pearl), so bare with me, but...

I did check this out for you and it appears that it is only a pop up unless you have the BB on vibrate mode, then it will vibrate (twice) with a pop-up message. I don't see any other options to changes this.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Go to Profiles, select the (Active) profile and hit [Enter], select Calendar and hit [Enter]. There, you can set how you want reminders to behave (Vibrate/Tone/LED Flash) both in and out of the holster. You can't stop the pop-up except during calls (last line - Notify me during calls - yes/no).
    JerryD

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Hello Tracie, welcome to pinstack. My calender alerts me with a pop up, otherwise I wouldnt know which calender entry it was, and a ringtone that plays the sound of the ocean. The reason I chose that is because I have a nature alarm clock at home and each morning I wake up to the ocean, so when I hear the ocean sound it makes me think I have to get up and do something.