I found a thread about this in the Curve forum and posted there, but thought ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question Calendar Agenda View issue

Advertisement

I found a thread about this in the Curve forum and posted there, but thought maybe I am supposed to ask about it here since I am a Pearl owner....

I imported my calendar events from Outlook (birthdays and anniversaries that recur yearly) and then the agenda view kept going to one single date in March even though I was trying to look at today's date (7-16-07) and even when I said "Go To" a different date, it still went to that March date. So I deleted all of my calendar events and entered them one by one directly onto my BB (yesh!) and I am STILL getting the same result!! What is going on??? All of the birthdays and anniversaries are set as an all day event, reminder 2 days, and recurring yearly - no other weird settings. What am I doing wrong??? I'd really like to have all these b-day reminders, but I also really need to see the current dates! Help!

Oh yeah, guess I should say that when I look at the calendar on the BB main screen, I see the next two current calendar events as scheduled, but if I click on calendar, it takes me to my agenda view in March, not July! It was working fine until I added these. Tks!

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Calendar Agenda View issue

I was having the same sort of issues with imported calendar events on the Curve. I don't think it's been fixed in any of the OS updates currently. I just had to delete all events on the phone and add them all again. It seems recurring events and all day events have always been a sync issuse with blackberry.

gritsinct no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Calendar Agenda View issue

Well that stinks! So if I change them from all day events, would that help? Guess I'll keep playing with it.... Thanks!