I realize that the standard BB calendar app can't have an appointment starting in one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

nrcapes no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6997B

calendar across time zones

Advertisement

I realize that the standard BB calendar app can't have an appointment starting in one time zone and ending in another, for example, for an airline trip.

Is there a 3rd party app that allows this? I am traveling to Israel in April and would like to keep track of my flights, but with the BB calendar, if you put 3:00 am for a flight leaving Tel Aviv for Frankfurt, you can't put in a different time zone for the landing time, so the landing time is in Israel's time zone. And yes I know that you can specify a time zone for the appointment, but not 2 different time zones.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If you are using Microsoft Outlook as your calendar service, you can specify two different time zones upon entry of the event into the calendar. I know in Office 07 when creating the event there is a "Time Zone" button that you can click and it will provide you with a drop-down menu out beside the start time and the end time.

I don't know if this resolves your problem but I do not know of a 3rd party app that would do this except maybe Worldmate which provides you with flight info and updates, schedules, etc.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE